is there an unlock code for iPhone? how to use it?

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

Highlighted
Connector

I want to unlock my iPhone.

If I pay $35,will I get an unlok code?

How to use it?

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Most Helpful
Community Power User
Community Power User

Subsequent to providing Telus the necessary information, they will bill you the fees, and set things in motion for Apple to make changes in their database. When you next restore your phone (using iTunes) it will be factory unlocked during the process. Since Apple changed their database, the unlock will remain even through system upgrades.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Most Helpful
Community Power User
Community Power User

Subsequent to providing Telus the necessary information, they will bill you the fees, and set things in motion for Apple to make changes in their database. When you next restore your phone (using iTunes) it will be factory unlocked during the process. Since Apple changed their database, the unlock will remain even through system upgrades.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Community Power User
Community Power User

Don't forget the obligatory: you must have active service with Telus in order to get Telus to unlock the phone.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂
Highlighted
Connector

Thanks~