is switching from new iphone x to xs possible?

SOLVED
Highlighted
Friendly Neighbour

i just got the iphone x 8 days ago and i got an email that theres $400 off the iphone xs!!!!! thats the phone i wanted but it wasnt on sale so i went with the x. is there any way i could switch without paying this current device balance? shouldnt i still be in my trial period? the bill since i got this phone hasnt came yet. can i just switch over and pay the $60 for the xs without paying the like $1000 balance for this phone?
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Friendly Neighbour

i just got the iphone x 8 days ago and i got an email that theres $400 off the iphone xs!!!!! thats the phone i wanted but it wasnt on sale so i went with the x. is there any way i could switch without paying this current device balance? shouldnt i still be in my trial period? the bill since i got this phone hasnt came yet. can i just switch over and pay the $60 for the xs without paying the like $1000 balance for this phone?
Community Power User

Re: is switching from new iphone x to xs possible?

Yes, you have 15 days to return your purchased phone.
NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"
Ambassador

But make sure you wipe it before you return it!
rc
Ambassador

Wireless code policy on early returns.  Note policy around condition of phone, packaging and amount of data usage.

https://crtc.gc.ca/eng/phone/mobile/period.htm

Friendly Neighbour

Um yeah I used about 200mb out of 9 gbs so i think i'm ok. but apparently its only if you add a line so i guess it looks like i probably wont be getting the xs