how do i send a picture from my blackberry to snap

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

kw
Resident

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

I suggest it would be wiser to email the photo. Snap is not working for a great number of folks, as evidenced from the comments here. A search for SNAP will return many discussions.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"
v9
Rockstar

@kw-Welcome to the forum: Yes, I agree with the last commenter answer. In order to guaranteed a safety deliver of your pics to the recipient is better to use, your own E-mail account. That way you've the peace of mind that it'll be delivered. 

The <Telus.Snap> feature it's been put out of service as far as we know. But still some costumers, get notified that a set of pictures it's been sent it & can be viewed by open the <Snap-link> Is unknown if Telus would, come up with a re-newed feature to send-receive pictures. PS add enough details in next questions to provide, better reply. Stay Tuned! <v9>

Read more info, about this topic on this link: https://forum.telus.com/t5/mobility-Services/Telus-mobility-snap/m-p/40796#U40796

@v9-12 yrs.Telus mobile user & Ex-BC Tel cable installer.
Find this reply useful-Give likes to his author
The future is unknown?