cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why am I paying for 2 contracts because I got an operator

Ray71
Neighbour

Around Dec 2023, I reported my S21 lost/stolen to a Telus operator. Instead of telling me that Telus does not provide the insurance offered, she sent me a new phone on a new line. Since Dec 2023, I have been paying for 2 contracts and 2 devices. Even though I downgraded devices and got a 900 and some dollar credit on my S21, Telus then made me pay off the rest of the device and the charger etcetera I purchased with the phone. Yet they still want me to pay for a phone plan and complete insurance on a device I no longer have. WTF. I just found out today about who provides Telus with Insurance. I am not responsible for this and will take the device I have and go hook it up pay as you go somewhere if it is not fixed. I am a student trying to better my life and don't have the finances to pay for other people's mistakes.

1 REPLY 1

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

We can take a look at all of the notes on your account from the agents you've dealt with to get a better understanding of the story here. Feel free to send us a private message and we can look in to it.

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.