cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webstore

SumitR
Just Moved In

I received a defective iPhone 15. Spoke to Telus around 17th October. I was told that the handset would be exchanged and to date, no one has called. I called Telus and Webstore many times but they keep giving false assurances that someone will call and update in 72 hours. Nothing so far has happened. Based on the handset received I was supposed to send the existing handset and that due date has also passed now. Pathetic after-sales service. On top of that every time you call them you have to tell the same story again. No one bothered to check the issue on the file.

2 REPLIES 2

dru
Community Manager
Community Manager

@SumitR I want to follow-up with you on this. Are there any updates since this post?

SumitR
Just Moved In

Hi finally when I cancelled order they sent my new phone. After I received replacement  phone I called up few time to check how can I return the previous old I phone so that charges are not incurred but recd no feedback or return label. Finally In the next bill i was charged 520 CAD for the old phone.

When I called Telus they said we are charging 520 CAD because one month was over. No one was ready to hear that a note was put on my file that once I receive new phone, I can return old phone. I spoke with billing and explained same and the solution I got was a trade in cost instead of sending return label. I have sent that phone as trade in and money is yet to be adjusted. This is really frustrating. Telus is very unreliable.