cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Telus misrepresented just about everything

Marz
Neighbour

I was enticed to leave my Service Provider and join Telus expecting a better experience.   I ended up paying an additional $1800 for 5 new iPhones which are inferior to the ones I had.   I’m paying an additional $100 per month for a much worse service.   I’m unable to ask them questions as they don’t have humans in customer service only terrible AI technology.  Finally their extended warranty partner [email protected] is operated by criminals who make it near impossible to make a legitimate claim for a broken device.

2 REPLIES 2

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

If you have any questions or need help, don’t hesitate to reach out. We're here to help!

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.

Marz
Neighbour

Unfortunately it’s difficult to reach out to a company that doesn’t provide proper support with humans answering questions rather then premeditated responses from recordings which do not address the issues and waste the consumers time.  The lack of respect for Telus customers by Telus corporation is astounding