cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping during Covid

Sherpaderp
Organizer

Anyone know how long it takes before an Item ships? I purchased a phone that was in stock on August 1st and received an email that the order was submitted for shipment two days later. It's been a week since I placed the order. Is anyone else facing similar wait times?  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hello @Sherpaderp

Yeah it's a long wait as many aren't working / working from home so all call center for carriers have long waits. Try this before contacting you're CC.

https://www.telus.com/en/support/contact-us/escalations/

This link above is for the Escalation department for the management. Try that and see what happens!

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

Sherpaderp
Organizer

Update: 

It's been 10 business days and my order hasn't progressed beyond "Order approved". I've tried emailing Telus orders once. I guess I'll try calling Telus next?

Hello @Sherpaderp

This happened with the IPad Pro ordereds. Unfortunately the only way to get someone to reply back from the Webstore is by calling into Telus and having a manager send off a memo to the department to contact you.

Also it could be the phone you picked is out of stock.

Tried the live chat and he could'nt help me with the order. What's the best number to call? 

Hello @Sherpaderp

Contact 18665582273. Speak to a agent and explain you want to speak to a manager. If they refuse? Keep pushing. Some reps dislike transfering calls to management.

When you get through to the manager? Explain you're situation in a calm manner. Let them know your frustration with the lack of communication from the Webstore. They will be able to submit a memo to them to contact you via email.

Thanks for the help Meow. 🙂

I gave up after waiting on hold for 30 minutes. Not to keen on giving this anymore of my time. If nothing changes by next week I'll try calling my credit card company and go from there. 

Hello @Sherpaderp

Yeah it's a long wait as many aren't working / working from home so all call center for carriers have long waits. Try this before contacting you're CC.

https://www.telus.com/en/support/contact-us/escalations/

This link above is for the Escalation department for the management. Try that and see what happens!

Thanks again!

Sent a message to the escalation team. So I'll wait and see what happens.

Telus got back to me. They said the phone is on backorder and will ship in 1-2 weeks. 

• Thanks again for the assistance!