PHONE DIED

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

Highlighted
Resident

I just switched my provider from Rogers to TElus and purchased an IPHONE 5S. I have only had it for a few weeks and it was glitching from the beginning but when i updated the software I thought it would fix it. Right now I can't even login bc the phone screen isn't working and I clearly can't call you bc of the same issue. I would like this resolved ASAP bc this is my business phone

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Most Helpful
Community Power User
Community Power User

Sounds like a problem with the device. You would need to address this either by going to a Telus sales outlet, or contacting them directly: http://www.telus.com/get-help/contact-us/index.jsp , not much we can do on this discussion forum.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Most Helpful
Community Power User
Community Power User

Sounds like a problem with the device. You would need to address this either by going to a Telus sales outlet, or contacting them directly: http://www.telus.com/get-help/contact-us/index.jsp , not much we can do on this discussion forum.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Connector

If you're able to visit a corporate or dealer location in store they can process a warranty replacement for you provided there's no physical or water damage. The turnaround time is typically 1-2 days from the replacement request date.

Visit the store, they will visually inspect the phone for damage and verify the issues with the device. Provided the phone isn't damaged, they will put in a replacement request and a replacement device will be shipped to that store the following day (or day after). They will then give you the new device and ship your old device to Apple.

If you're able to back up your device through iTunes on your home computer I would do that, as it could take a while in store depending on how much information you have on the device (provided they will do an iTunes backup in store for you).

Hope that helps!