cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New prepaid phone.

peter77
Just Moved In

My old prepaid phone died. I bought a new phone LG K20 for my prepaid plan. The new phone takes a different SIM card so I cannot just change cards. Unfortunately the sales man could not get the new SIM card number changed on my Telus account. I have tried everything I can think of to get the card number changed. Right now your Phone in support is not only useless ( or non existent)  and keeps hanging up on me after telling me how much they appreciate my business. The section of your My Telus on line support that I need is not is service. IS THERE ANYONE THAT CAN HELP ME. I have been working on this problem for a week now. in the mean time I have no working cell phone. I understand that things are a challenge at this time. Having said that, it is very upsetting to hear Telus say that they are there for there customers when you are clearly not. Ted.

ผลบอลเมื่อคืน

1 REPLY 1

Elky64
Ambassador
I'm assuming you already have the correct SIM card for you LG K20?

Far as I know self-service for SIM activation hasn't been available for years due to the risk of fraud and identity theft, even though you may find a link showing otherwise... Telus is bad for leaving invalid links hanging around. Anyways, calling in and talking to Telus support or visiting a physical store are likely your only two options.

You say salesman couldn't active, where was this? I'd have thought retail outlets such as Walmart, Best Buy, that sell prepaid devices should be able to activate a new SIM. Any reason given why the salesman was unable too?

So yeah try calling Telus support again (could be a lengthy wait) as that's likely your best avenue at the moment, as long as you have new SIM in hand that is.