cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New device

Samuel01
Just Moved In
I just upgraded my device online. How long does it take for the device to arrive at my door?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Elky64
Ambassador

In my experiences pre-pandemic it was 3-5 business days. During pandemic just over 2-weeks. We're still in the midst of it so anticipate some delays due to it. To add, may be dependent on device chosen here as although majority of device's show "Most orders ship in one business day" there are some indicating it could be week(s) before they ship due to limited stock being available. Also possible your location could play a role too along with Telus themselves, in terms of staffing, and how quick they are in regards to getting orders shipped out.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

WestCoasterBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

You can follow the status of you order with the Order tracker. 

Elky64
Ambassador

In my experiences pre-pandemic it was 3-5 business days. During pandemic just over 2-weeks. We're still in the midst of it so anticipate some delays due to it. To add, may be dependent on device chosen here as although majority of device's show "Most orders ship in one business day" there are some indicating it could be week(s) before they ship due to limited stock being available. Also possible your location could play a role too along with Telus themselves, in terms of staffing, and how quick they are in regards to getting orders shipped out.