Did you mean: 

Iphone 14 Pro Max

Akishwan1
Just Moved In
When will Telus start shipping pre orders for iphone 14
18 REPLIES 18

Kbeegee
Friendly Neighbour
I’m wondering the same!! I got an email saying I will likely receive mine on Friday, but nothing saying it’s shipped or will ship in time.

You got an email already?!

Kbeegee
Friendly Neighbour
Yes I got an email stating my order was confirmed and ‘We are pleased to inform you that your order has been submitted for shipment and which you should receive on September 16.’.
I hope it’s accurate. I placed my order just a few minutes after preordering opened.

I’m rooting for you!!

neomav
Just Moved In

From past experience, Telus doesn't ship until the day before release date.  Since that is Friday, you should see a shipping notification later tonight or tomorrow.

KILTHRMSNGER
Friendly Neighbour
I hope I get a similar email soon!

Kbeegee
Friendly Neighbour
Do you know who they usually ship with?

fullyautomatic
Neighbour

that's crazy I pre ordered in the morning but my emails says 4-6 weeks wtf!

fullyautomatic
Neighbour

that's crazy because I preordered a gold iPhone 14 pro max 1tb early in the morning probably 30 minutes after 8am and their saying 4-6 weeks for me wtf!

Kbeegee
Friendly Neighbour
In my UPS app it says that a label has been created and will be here tomorrow! It’s in Concord ON at the moment. Hope you all get some update soon. Mine doesn’t mention shipping on the Telus site at all.

Awesome!!! I just got my email with tracking number!!! I’ve yet to have any updates on that tracking number but hopefully I will soon. Mine is shipping with Canada post

I was wrong. My new UPS tracking is not my phone. Gah!! What a let down. I was so excited lol! Hopefully I get an email soon.

Spwan
Neighbour

I preordered from a telus store. The agent said it should get to me in 2-3 weeks. But I did an online chat on telus and they told me 3-6 weeks. No shipping email yet 😞 

Spwan
Neighbour

I went to the store to preorder. The guy in the store said it should get to me in 2-3 weeks after release. I chatted with telus online and they told me 3-6 weeks until it ships out. No shipping email yet 😞 

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

Considering Apple's own website is showing 6 to 7 weeks right now for the 14 Pro Max, it's likely an Apple / supply chain issue. Even the base 128GB one is showing an estimated delivery date of "27 Oct. - 3 Nov."

applesc.png

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

I got extremely lucky then I guess. Mine arrived yesterday. Late afternoon. Though my not so pleased wife’s won’t arrive until Wednesday.

Spwan
Neighbour

You did get lucky. I have no email or anything from them. Thankfully I also picked up from apple as a backup. I guess telus is going to lose my contract as I still have 10 days to cancel. 

Tristb45
Organizer
I ordered mine Oct 3 then got an email Oct 4 saying something along the lines of… “ We are pleased to inform you that your order has been submitted for shipment and which you should receive within 3-4 weeks”. However i still haven’t received a shipping date or that its shipped.