cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iphone 12 Pro

CodyW
Just Moved In
I ordered an Iphone 12 Pro 128GB Pacific Blue on January 6th, and was told it would take about 4-6 weeks to ship. On the Telus web store it shows shipping is now between 2-3 weeks. Using the order status website I still see between 4-6 weeks. Will my order still take 4-6 weeks or will it also be estimated between 2-3 weeks? I know with it being a new phone supplies are limited and shipping times will be rather longer, however I'm curious how this works.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

There are previous discussions about this here. Many people seem to have received their phones in roughly 4ish weeks. The blue iPhone 12 Pros are more in demand so they do take longer to come in. 

If you're in a real rush to get one and have an Apple Store nearby, it may not hurt to check stock. The Edmonton Apple Stores at least do appear to have that iPhone in stock, if Apple's website is accurate.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

There are previous discussions about this here. Many people seem to have received their phones in roughly 4ish weeks. The blue iPhone 12 Pros are more in demand so they do take longer to come in. 

If you're in a real rush to get one and have an Apple Store nearby, it may not hurt to check stock. The Edmonton Apple Stores at least do appear to have that iPhone in stock, if Apple's website is accurate.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂