cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to Create an Account

hussgoated
Just Moved In

I'm 16 years old and have been emailed by the company about working as a media search analyst. However when I'm creating the account it asks me to give my account number and I don't know where to get it from. It also asks me to fill in my billing address postal code which gives me an error when I type it. I live in London, Hackney am I suitable to work for this company or do I live too far?

2 REPLIES 2

xray
Hero

I assume you are trying to create an online account on My Telus. It's not clear to me why you need to do this. Accounts for for customers of Telus services.

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

I assume the job posting was with Lionbridge AI (Telus International). Look in the email you received for any contact information to reach out to the correct person. This forum is for Canadian Telus customers so no one here will have any contacts for the UK or employment. There were positions posted for Canada as well so if you applied for a Canadian job instead, you won't be eligible if living in the UK.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂