cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm upgrading from a iPhone4 to a Samsung GalaxyS4 can all the data be switched from 1 to the other?

Mudvein
Just Moved In
I'm upgrading from a iPhone4 to a Samsung GalaxyS4 can all the data/contacts/pictures/music be switched from one to the other?
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

Interestingly, there's an article on Cult of Android on that very topic today.

Transfer Your Contacts, Calendars, Messages From iPhone To Android [Switching 101]

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

View solution in original post

SuperFred

Hi, I did not try it but I think that the Samsung Kies program can actually get your data from Itunes ans sync it in your S4 device. If you have a Gmail account active on your Iphone, it should at least transfer your contacts. Feel free to search on Google for more information but I know that if you can send everything to your computer, your S4 should be able to find your data.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

Interestingly, there's an article on Cult of Android on that very topic today.

Transfer Your Contacts, Calendars, Messages From iPhone To Android [Switching 101]

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

SuperFred

Hi, I did not try it but I think that the Samsung Kies program can actually get your data from Itunes ans sync it in your S4 device. If you have a Gmail account active on your Iphone, it should at least transfer your contacts. Feel free to search on Google for more information but I know that if you can send everything to your computer, your S4 should be able to find your data.

gchiu
Helpful Neighbour
Do yourself a favor and stay away from the Galaxy S4 unless you like lag then by all means get it.