cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I give a Kudo to a Support network person

annrol
Just Moved In

I want to give Kudos to a  Support person at Telus who helped me -  How do I do this online so that the Manager can see who it was who helped me.   Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

xray
Guardian

There is a customer feedback page with contact info:

http://about.telus.com/community/english/about_us/for_our_customers/customer_feedback

Glad to hear you got the help you needed.

I want to give Kudos to a  Support person at Telus who helped me -  How do I do this online so that the Manager can see who it was who helped me.   Thanks

We love hearing about positive interactions!

You can also contact our Twitter team @TELUSSUPPORT. They will collect some info and pass the feedback to the manager of the agent you were dealing with.

v9
Rockstar

@annrol wrote:

@-message to "annrol". 
You've received replies, about how to send a 'Kudos' to a TELUS agent, who fix a phone related issue for you. That's great to recognise publicly a performance of an 'X' employee. So far you haven't report it back if you sent the feedback(Kudos) or not - Please do so for the records.

In addition, would you mind share your experience, with this Agent as to "How did he help you" with your issue. We learning

how to dealing with our (Phone bugs & accounts) by getting answers from contributors or from the experiences, shared for other members. Let's wait for your answer. <ReadMe-soon>  "v9"

@v9-12 yrs.Telus mobile user & Ex-BC Tel cable installer.
Find this reply useful-Give likes to his author
The future is unknown?

Dimo-X

Hey Annrol,

As Xray and Artemis mentioned you  can send Kudos through that link or reach out to @TELUSsupport, additionally you can post on the Telus Facebook page or even call in.  Let us know if you do! 🙂

wally_west
Ambassador

I think that Telus will also see it here, which is a good thing. Maybe we should have a Kudos section here, in the forum.