cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crappy Service and Premium Options

CrankywithTelus
Just Moved In

So this month I have had the worst service from Telus of almost any company. You would think that all your services under one account would create some efficiencies but it is like dealing with multiple companies. (yes I understand it is big) It feels like there has been a deliberate cut to service when it comes to people and the technology supports seldom work. If you have embarked on a change or cut initiative it is being felt.

Here's the productive feedback: Instead of having a retention team, how about a premium service team that proactively works on the optimizing people's accounts instead of waiting for the complaining to offer and additional incentive. Jumping through hoops for the most basic request is unacceptable and should serve as a source of embarrassment. What is your core business? Time for a fresh strategy look as the business model looks tired and needs a jump start to stand out... time for change Telus.

-From a close to 30 year customer that no one seems to give a Sh*t about

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

DanR
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, I'm sorry to hear that you've not been satisfied with our services recently. If you'd like to send me a PM with the details of any issues that you're currently facing, I'll be happy to help have them resolved for you. Thanks!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

DanR
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, I'm sorry to hear that you've not been satisfied with our services recently. If you'd like to send me a PM with the details of any issues that you're currently facing, I'll be happy to help have them resolved for you. Thanks!