cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cell service

Adharas
Just Moved In
Why do I have no cell service since upgrading to ios7.
3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

slavegoddess
Just Moved In

i am having the same problem on my iphone 4 that i have not had an issue at all with in 2 years. I was told it could be the sim so i took it in and got a new one. That didnt work, i had it on an older ios so i was told to upgrade that that was the issue, so i upgraded to ios 7. Still says no service and when i go to my account it says unknown device now, no imei nothing. when i tryed to chqange device and add mine it says already in use and assigned to a sim, so if it is why is it stating unknown?? i dont think it is io7 i think telus is having issues and this is stupid. they just want us to upgrade to the newer iphone

View solution in original post

slavegoddess
Just Moved In

oh i have also tried, reseting network settings, restoring phone as a new iphone and from back up, i have tried manually searching the carrier but when i chose telus im told restricted carrier,  and to go to settings and pick another one, i am really frustrated at this point!!!

ET
Rockstar

Hi, try to go to Settings, General, Reset and try to Reset Network Settings. Should fix your issue. If not, try to search the network manually.

5 REPLIES 5

ET
Rockstar

Hi, try to go to Settings, General, Reset and try to Reset Network Settings. Should fix your issue. If not, try to search the network manually.

slavegoddess
Just Moved In

i am having the same problem on my iphone 4 that i have not had an issue at all with in 2 years. I was told it could be the sim so i took it in and got a new one. That didnt work, i had it on an older ios so i was told to upgrade that that was the issue, so i upgraded to ios 7. Still says no service and when i go to my account it says unknown device now, no imei nothing. when i tryed to chqange device and add mine it says already in use and assigned to a sim, so if it is why is it stating unknown?? i dont think it is io7 i think telus is having issues and this is stupid. they just want us to upgrade to the newer iphone

slavegoddess
Just Moved In

oh i have also tried, reseting network settings, restoring phone as a new iphone and from back up, i have tried manually searching the carrier but when i chose telus im told restricted carrier,  and to go to settings and pick another one, i am really frustrated at this point!!!

Ginnungagap
Ambassador

Greetings slavegoddess!

I highly advise contacting our Support Team at 1-866-558-2273 or via Twitter at https://twitter.com/telussupport regarding this matter.

KittyGumDropz
Leader
Hey, you can also download the iOS 7.0.2 that was launched by Apple yesterday through wifi. Prolly it's one of the bug of the iOS 7.0 and I've contact one of the technical team of Telus on behalf of my friend's iPhone, the rep said that sometimes no cell service or any issues on the phone happens after updating the iOS.
xXKittyGumDropzXx