cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Called in for help 2 1/2 hours later just dropped the call

Jchef
Just Moved In

IMG_5551.png

Call in as the phone I ordered wasn’t sent to me but a different phone. It was the iPhone 16 pro. I wanted the 512g but some how I ended up with the 256g. So soon as I seen it was the wrong one I called to the help desk. The team member I got couldn’t understand me as I couldn’t understand him. After a hour finally understood that I got the wrong one and started the process to make the trade. Which was told need to take the phone to the store which I can’t do for 2 weeks because of work and the store won’t be open. Which he couldn’t understand. How I was getting annoyed as it’s going to be over a month time before I get a phone that I pre ordered. At this point I asked for someone else to help me. I was told ok I’ll transfer you. Just to be put on hold again for 30 minutes for him to come back and say there’s no one else. At this point I was just confused as was just told he was transferring me… I told him no I wanted someone as this was turning into a huge waste of time. Then put on hold again for 20 minutes and then disconnected the call. Called back in to the voicemail of they are now closed. So now this morning get the call back to someone that really did a great job and explained everything. Great I was getting somewhere. Which at the end she said let’s send you to the loyalty team and see what they can do for you after everything that happened. Transfer over guy answers and tells me the same thing the person did then told me he would give 10$ credit….. which I asked really that’s all after the crazy holds and hanging up on me the night before. Which I been a loyal to telus for years now which never complained. Yes that’s all he was going to do…. So I asked what’s the process to cancel then to go elsewhere. He said a cancellation fee so I asked what they were. That’s when he asked for my account number. Soooo this whole time he didn’t even have my account up. Just a joke for customers service. Looking up other options as this was horrible. 

0 REPLIES 0