cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Black Friday Deal iPhone 13

Stee90
Just Moved In
I ordered a black iPhone 13 on November 29. In the email I received it said it would ship in 5-7 business days. It has surpassed that now and I still have not received an update. When I track the order it just says processed and hasn’t been updated since Nov 29. Has anyone received their order placed around this time? I’ve tried calling but keep getting put on hold for over an hour and have to hang up because I have too much to do. I’m getting frustrated as I am going on holidays in a couple of weeks and would like my phone before I go… thanks!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

T-Speed
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Stee90 

if you didn't get an update about your order, please contact the webstore team at 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

T-Speed
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Stee90 

if you didn't get an update about your order, please contact the webstore team at 

vancouvercam
Neighbour

Me too, no update, can't get through to support on the phone. Have emailed them, no reply.  Have just tried twitter, will see if that helps.  Customer service is sooooo bad, it's 2022, how hard would it be to email everyone and explain what is going on at least?

Pf8
Neighbour
Same thing happened to me, still says processing. Called and was told that order is never going to be completed because of an issue and to order again and the deal will be honoured, it’s been 3 weeks and the second order still says processing. No communication from telus or update on the 1st or 2nd order.

Pf8
Neighbour
Same for me, got through to customer service and was told that my order was going to to be cancelled to an error by Telus and that I needed to order again and the deal would be honoured. I did that and it’s been 3 weeks and both the 1st and 2nd order still say processing. No communication from telus.

Confirmation from telus shortly after posting this… both of my orders are now cancelled. Extremely frustrating as the best deals are during Black Friday (at all carriers) and Telus’ inability to process this order stopped me from getting a good deal at another carrier. After numerous issues with Telus this is the last straw and will be moving to another carrier.