cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bundling utilities to cut expenses

DB3
Neighbour

Hi , we are trying to cut monthly costs ,maybe by bundling cellphones, house ph.T V & internet , 

we are out of town a ways , still have cell service but have a hub for the internet & a dish for T V

If anyone has suggestions for us please give us your advice

Thank you

DB3

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

polecat
All-Star

@DB3  Be carefull any changes you make you can't go back to what you had??? Hub internet may be able to have lower speed ?? house phone you could get wireless home phone $10 month----if your are telus sate go back to basic package??  Bundles promotion  are usually 2 years. Checkout the SHOP option top of this page. Telus does not supply satellite anymore. I have it and am grandfathered to my basic programs. Best call in to accounting and they should be able to get you to right person in canada  . Good luck we are customers only here. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

polecat
All-Star

@DB3  Be carefull any changes you make you can't go back to what you had??? Hub internet may be able to have lower speed ?? house phone you could get wireless home phone $10 month----if your are telus sate go back to basic package??  Bundles promotion  are usually 2 years. Checkout the SHOP option top of this page. Telus does not supply satellite anymore. I have it and am grandfathered to my basic programs. Best call in to accounting and they should be able to get you to right person in canada  . Good luck we are customers only here. 

Hi Polecat , Thanks for your advice we will try the shop option & call accounting , our house ph. is $40 so if we can get that down to $10 will be off to a good start . our T V is with shaw ($108 ) & 3 cell ph s with koodo ($180) will see what we can do with these

@DB3  There is also home phone lite for $20. Our total for tv-int-phone is $180.63 There is a $10 per month loyalty untill 2021 sometime..I was on the phone with satellite trouble and they gave it to me.I didn't ask but ok. My cell is $100 for 1 year talk and text traveling only. all we need. Polecat 

you have your costs much more reasonable , we definitely have some work to do , thanks