cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why Can't Telus Take Proper Notes

AmpV
Neighbour

It's so typical of Telus to say one thing and not follow through.  To think I was going to give Telus another chance and they go and pull the same crap.  They made me a great offer but I think this might be deceptive and might end up paying more.  

3 REPLIES 3

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

Hi @AmpV - send us a message if there's anything we can help with!

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.

Hi,

Yes it been a struggle with Telus. I originally cancelled my contract because I was con into signing up for a contract that was not agreed upon 2 years ago. Retention made me an offer which I had rejected. He told me I'm going to put a note on your file with everything we talked about just in case you change your mind before your contract runs out. So, I called back a few days later and asked if they can go over the notes on my file of the offer. I wanted to see if he actually noted the offer. To my surprise he only noted the new price offered but nothing else. I told the new Retention person that I'd like to think about it and compare it to Shaw's offer over the weekend. So, she scheduled a callback on Monday at 9 am. I confirmed with her that I will expect a phone call on Monday at 9 am. She said yes I have added this to your file to call you back on Monday. Monday came around no phone call. Instead I get a callback today while I'm in a meeting. It just seems like they don't care. It makes my decision easier to take Shaw's offer.

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with us, and we apologize for the frustration and inconvenience caused during your interaction with our retention team. If there's anything more we can do to assist you or if you have further concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to us directly via a private message. Your satisfaction is our priority, and we look forward to regaining your trust.

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.