Telus webmail down yet again

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

Highlighted
Neighbour

I've never used a VPN service but it still seems to be working for me now this morning.

Highlighted
Friendly Neighbour

Oops!!! Spoke too soon, just tried to log in to Webmail using Chrome and bunted out to login screen after about45 seconds. There is obviously something seriously wrong with this service...

Highlighted
Community Power User
Community Power User

@enb54wrote:

Oops!!! Spoke too soon, just tried to log in to Webmail using Chrome and bunted out to login screen after about45 seconds. There is obviously something seriously wrong with this service...

Access using Chrome works fine for me, so it is not happening in all instances.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"
Highlighted
Friendly Neighbour

@NFtoBCwrote:

@enb54wrote:

Access using Chrome works fine for me, so it is not happening in all instances.

1057 EDT April 21 2018 and Webmail via Chrome is working fine, hopefully finally fixed. As a former technical communications employee (packet switching, optics and digital microwave radio) I realize that intermittent troubles are the hardest to solve...

Resident

Highlighted
Neighbour

Why don't you just get a Gmail account that never goes down and be done with it?

Highlighted
Community Power User
Community Power User

@rabelsdelta wrote:

Why don't you just get a Gmail account that never goes down and be done with it?

Some folks have a distaste for the tracking Google does on one's email.

There are many other reasons an individual might have to choose services other than Google. First rule of the internet - if YOU are not paying for it YOU are the product.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"
Highlighted
Resident

I haven't changed my password recently and I haven't been able to get into webmail for 2 days now/

Highlighted
Community Power User
Community Power User

I just logged into mine without an issue. Reach out to TELUS in one of the many options available here.

Find a post useful, please click on "Like" to give the author recognition or mark as an accepted solution.
Highlighted
CPU Alum
CPU Alum

@terrya wrote:

I haven't changed my password recently and I haven't been able to get into webmail for 2 days now/

I too am having no problems now, nor for the last month.

Any chance you are using the Edge browser?  If so, stop.

Otherwise, what browser are you using?

Highlighted
Resident

Considering that your remarks are supposedly dated April 17 (while it is only April 4th.  What are you doing to fix this.  This is the 5th day that I have been unable to access my webmail.

Highlighted
Neighbour

@terrya Try using another browser. Do not use Outlook, Mac Mail, etc. Microsoft Edge is having issues, try Chrome. If not, try calling in.

Highlighted
Community Power User
Community Power User

@terrya  I suggest you contact TELUS to have a look at your issue here. Webmail has been working for me no issues with my personal and business email.

If it was a widespread issue there would be a lot of chatter on the forums.

Find a post useful, please click on "Like" to give the author recognition or mark as an accepted solution.