cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Telus customer service is HORRIBLE!!!!

blg05
Just Moved In

Contacted customer service support online, big mistake, didn't get any satisfaction so called the 1-888-811-2323 number and was on the list for a call back. They called me three times and each time I was told to press 1 for a person, put on hold and than a message comes on saying this number cannot be completed as dailed and they hang up. ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!  THREE TIMES!!!!!  All I want is to activate the call control, is that too much to ask. TERRIBLE, TERRIBLE SERVICE!!!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

FuzzyLogic
Community Power User
Community Power User

You should be able to do this yourself. Instructions can be found here:

Home phone Call Control explained | TELUS Support

Just a long time customer hoping to help.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

FuzzyLogic
Community Power User
Community Power User

You should be able to do this yourself. Instructions can be found here:

Home phone Call Control explained | TELUS Support

Just a long time customer hoping to help.

BiscayneBob
Just Moved In

I didn't have as much problems as blg05 experienced but I know the feeling of being put on hold many times and being cut off. It's amazing that a reputable company like Telus allows this to happen. The Telus Executives need to try using their system and experience the frustrations themselves. Today I spoke to a human being (thank goodness) but had trouble understanding him (he mumbled his words) and he left me hanging on the phone without any explanation what he was doing. He works from Telus' call centre in the Phillipines, which is fine but get people that can communicate better. I will steer friends and family away from Telus in the future unless things improve dramatically.