cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Telus account issues

Leeysa
Neighbour

I am wondering if there is anyone who I can contact that is above a manager at Telus, I have spoken on several occasions to a Telus team member and a manager with no luck and would like to speak with someone of a higher authoritative figure in regards to my account that I have been dealing with since the beginning of November 2023, promised to have it changed on several occasions after billed incorrectly, promised incentives and to have it fixed when nothing is done about it from Telus customer representatives and two managers now, ending up calling back. I have called over 7 times now, my service agreement was suppose to start November 2023, they lied and didn't even start one until January 2024 when I caught on, billed wrongly as service agreement is supposed to be a set price and they are just draining my $$$$ with the wrong billing amount. HELP!

3 REPLIES 3

geriatricguy
Organizer

I found that paying my bill ahead of Telus withdrawing it from my account so far they have not over drawn yet.

Unfortunately the service agreement that I agreed upon, they are charging me a completely different price and then from November 2023 on, every month calling when I get my bill, it’s alway promised to be changed to the correct thing and upon receiving and reviewing my bill it hasn’t even been touched/changed, Telus has done absolutely nothing. Representatives or managers. Thats why I need to speak to someone of higher authority at this time as this is going on now 6+months which is absolutely ridiculous. Has nothing to do with paying ahead of time as you’re suggesting.

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello. I'll send you a private message to discuss further, thanks.