cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Telus WiFI Booster Browser Access

bskitmor
Coach

Hi All -- I used to be able to access my Telus boosters through a browser app and see the connections -- speed etc.  There was always a warning about insecure content but I was able to get in and view the booster connections on a web page.  A day or so ago I have been blocked from navigating to the site -- I have tried adding the booster ip address to the Chrome allow site insecure content list but no change.  I am able to see the boosters from the Telus Connect app on my phone -- but the view is not as useful.

3 REPLIES 3

Gusdude
Just Moved In

I would try other ip addresses.  I see my booster go from xxx.xxx.xxx.22 to xxx.xxx.xxx.23 etc.  It will have an ip, it just changed.  If you have a login to the router, you may be able to see the ip there.

bskitmor
Coach

Thanks -- I can login to the router and see the boosters and their IP addresses OK.  I have restarted the router but I still cannot fire up the booster admin web page -- I have used this page for years to troubleshoot wifi signal problems. Something has changed somewhere along the way.  I can see all my devices in the Telus Connect Android app but the phone app does not show individual booster/device connections (I have 3) or the wifi signal strength for each device.

bskitmor
Coach

The booster web app magically re-appeared a day a ago -- not aware of doing anything special.  I did restart the t3200m and all the boosters in sequence to fix another problem.  Another Wi Fi mystery, maybe I see Wi Fi plus in my future?