cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TELUS Arcadyan Boosters

bskitmor
Coach

Does anyone know the temperature operating limits of the TELUS Wi Fi Boosters?  Looked at the fine print and do not see any declaration of same.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Nothing that I'm currently aware of. Our Optik 4K equipment is capable of checking that it's internal temp never hits 70 degrees Celsius, but as for the Boost system I'd imagine it's the same common sense direction: keep ambient temp in mind, not placing the equipment near fireplaces, heat vents, keep well ventilated as much as possible, etc.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Nothing that I'm currently aware of. Our Optik 4K equipment is capable of checking that it's internal temp never hits 70 degrees Celsius, but as for the Boost system I'd imagine it's the same common sense direction: keep ambient temp in mind, not placing the equipment near fireplaces, heat vents, keep well ventilated as much as possible, etc.

Thanks for the reply -- some of my devices in our insulated but unheated garage or just outside the house started to misbehave after an extremely cold spell. There was also an extended power outage in there. Tried a few device level remedies, but the problem was eventually fixed by rest arting the t3200m and the 3 boosters in sequence.