cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Telus Email password not being accepted in Gmail

RB76
Just Moved In

I have done the migration. Updated my Desktop Outlook and Phone settings, working fine. However Gmail will not accept my Telus password. I have reset it multiple times and it still will not accept it. Trying to finish set up in Google Gmail... not working. Any ideas?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Upcraft
Ambassador

The Telus.com account password and email password are not syncronized.  You have to talk to the chat bot and it can reset the password on the gmail account instead once you are logged into your telus.com account as a second step.

Hit the little chat bubble on bottom right once logged into your telus.com account tell it "reset email password" and follow along.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Upcraft
Ambassador

The Telus.com account password and email password are not syncronized.  You have to talk to the chat bot and it can reset the password on the gmail account instead once you are logged into your telus.com account as a second step.

Hit the little chat bubble on bottom right once logged into your telus.com account tell it "reset email password" and follow along.

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

You’re not confusing Gmail (the free product) with G-Suite, the commercial product Telus contracted for its customers? They are two different products.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"