cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with Telus

ksdjarvis
Just Moved In

I had been promised a new plan since January 2, 2024, since Telus as had no problem over charging me for internet services for the last few years with an outdated plan. I have spent over 6 hours of my time on call and waiting over the phone with representatives to fix a simple issue. Every time I'm promised that my internet plan will change, it isn't reflective on my bills. I am still being charged $180 a month for internet!. Every time I call, I am promised the plan will change or they are going to transfer my call and I get hung up on and disconnected.NO CALL BACK EVER!!!!!!! Ive been promised that my bill would be changed to credit me back the difference off what I have been promised. No Changes there.

However, there is no problem contacting me to let me know that my payment is past due. How can I pay for something that should have been changed months ago.  Now, I've had to pay a bill so my services do no get disconnected.

I can't leave Telus as my home security is with them too. No person in their right mind would put up with this type of customer service.

2 REPLIES 2

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Definitely not the experience we want our customers to have. I'll send you a private message to discuss further.

Jun999
Just Moved In

Hi ksdjarvis,

Since one week ago you posted has there been any updates to your satisfaction from Telus?