cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Port Forwarding on T3200 is now disabled on fiber?

casperr0426
Neighbour

I used to be able to access it from the through home page of 192.168.1.254 Firewall - Port Forwarding, but anything I do, as soon as I hit Port Forwarding, it goes back to the home page that displays the devices connected. Never allowed me to go to the page where I actually set the port forwarding rules. Any idea?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Sounds like you're getting the infamous T3200M "over-taxed" OS syndrome. My old T3200 with many adjustments made to it...ie Scheduled MAC address access list, ever growing DHCP reservation list, port forwarded ip's. 30 connected devices at any one time. The poor thing is just too lacking ram. I can't even use Parental controls or get to Modem utilization. Over taxed, under paid like me. Free comes at a cost.

Or even a simpler cause, if you haven't been over taxing it, the OS has become corrupted. A factory reset might solve all your issues. For me, that wont work, I'll just go back to over taxing it and it'll all start over again.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

I can still get into the Port Forwarding settings on the T3200.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

I kept on clicking the port forwarding link and eventually loaded the page. When I went back to change something, it did the same, so I kept on clicking and maybe after around tries, it loaded again instead of loading the homepage. This is strange. I even tried it over at my brother’s house who also has fiber connection with Telus and it was showing the same behaviour. Well at least for now, my problem is solved, but that was odd I thought

Sounds like you're getting the infamous T3200M "over-taxed" OS syndrome. My old T3200 with many adjustments made to it...ie Scheduled MAC address access list, ever growing DHCP reservation list, port forwarded ip's. 30 connected devices at any one time. The poor thing is just too lacking ram. I can't even use Parental controls or get to Modem utilization. Over taxed, under paid like me. Free comes at a cost.

Or even a simpler cause, if you haven't been over taxing it, the OS has become corrupted. A factory reset might solve all your issues. For me, that wont work, I'll just go back to over taxing it and it'll all start over again.