cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Noise/vibrations from Telus building at 507 Judah St, Victoria BC

Steph19041961
Neighbour

There is a low pitched sound/vibrations coming from the Telus building 507 Judah Street in Victoria BC. I don't know who in Telus to contact to complain. I don't know if it would help if I did know where to direct my complaint, but their switching station is producing a low pitched sound/vibration that is driving me up the wall. I haven't slept well for years. This summer the sound/vibrations seem worse, perhaps because the weather is dry and that makes it easier for the sound/vibrations to travel up and down the road from their building. If they would lubricate their fans, or insulate the fan housings it might help reduce the vibrations or at least change the pitch. 

2 REPLIES 2

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

Thank you for flagging this! We've alerted the appropriate team to investigate this right away!

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

Hello again! We just heard back from our field team. They sent a few techs to the premise to investigate but couldn't find anything out of the ordinary. Noise levels were 50 dB at the property line (and hit up to 60 dB when a car drove by). They are however cleaning and testing the equipment just as a precaution to see if that helps. 

Please let us know if it continues and we can get your contact info via private message so our field manager can reach out to you personally, thanks!

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.