cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Internet Connection

Purnima
Neighbour

I am extremely disappointed with Telus Internet services. As a new customer, it's just been a week since I signed up for internet services. Suddenly, one evening, I lost my internet connection. When I called tech support (after much difficulty finding an agent), I was told that there was a system glitch and my account wasn't active. The root cause was not known, and I was advised to wait until the next day because customer support was not available after 6 PM. This disruption impacted my work significantly. The next day, I called customer service again, and it was very difficult to reach an agent. I am   put on hold for more than an hour now.This level of service is unacceptable, and I expected much better from Telus.Has anyone else faced the same issue? Any easy way to reach out to them and get this resolved?

1 REPLY 1

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

Hi @Purnima We definitely expect you to have a great service so please send us a private message if you still need assistance

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.