cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Migration to Google

Fran2
Neighbour
I opened my now Google email last week. How long does it take for previous Telus emails to migrate?
5 REPLIES 5

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

Your Telus emails should be present as soon as you receive notice that the migration is ready for you conclude. 

I assume you have read the info about the migration process?

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

How long do I need to wait before I receive notification?

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

Notification of what? If you have gone through the migration process your emails should be available to you. If you haven’t, no one here can tell you the schedule.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

DMAN1
Helpful Neighbour

I was wondering the same thing.  The video says 'we can notify you once your account has been migrated'.......it's in the video.  Not sure if it is by email, phone, text, carrier pigeon......I've been waiting 36 hours now.  Tried to talk to a human also, no luck.........

psl
TELUS Team Member
TELUS Team Member

@DMAN1 If you are referring to the 1:12 mark in the video, the notification refers to either a mobile number, or an alternate email. You can select one or the other, of your choosing, to which will be used to notify you once the migration is completed. 

If it is already past the migration date that you had selected, do try logging in at http://mail.google.com/a/telus.net with your email credentials, if you are able to access it, your migration is completed. 

Please refer to this page for more details.