cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manuals for WIFI 6 devices?

KonradJ
Neighbour

Are there manuals for the WIFI boosters anywhere.  I have the B21a and I see there is a B20T, B25T, and 6E mini (don't know model#).

I'm looking for what the difference is and can I mesh any of these together or do I need a similar model?  Guessing you can mesh all together, but want to check.

I can't find anywhere online at Telus whre you can purchase one of these either.  Don't want to get the WIFI Plus for extra $10/month. 🙂

Thanks,

4 REPLIES 4

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

Hey @KonradJ - all our "boost" routers are meshable together. I personally had a Wifi 6 and a Wifi 6E working together and they worked great!

- Eric

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.

Good to know thanks!

Do you know what is the difference between the WIFI 6E and 6E mini?

I can't find them for sale on Telus website?  Do they sell them in the store only?  Or can only get them with the "wifi plus" addon for $10/month.  I see them come up on Facebook Marketplace so will probably try and pick one up there.

Thanks,

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

The 6E mini is similar to the standard 6E but is also compatible with the TELUS Connect App. You can definitely look to find one at a third party (though we always recommend to check with our team directly as well).

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.