cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet connection issues due to Bluebird + lacking customer service

L229b
Just Moved In

My internet started to have connectivity issues after renewing my plan from Telus 75 to Telus Internet Plus. Some adjustments including a second copper line to my house were made in the spring. The issues at that time were 3-4 30-60 second outages per hour but became less frequent after the fixes.

In September, the outages started lasting 1 hour. I called Telus, a tech was sent out, replaced the modem, made changes, and lots of “back end” work. The outages continued and got worse with more back end work. The outages last 12 + hours, and are currently going on 2 days now with no internet. It has impacted my work for obvious reasons. 

The customer service I have received has strung me along, asking I “monitor for 24 hours” even when the internet isn’t working. Many phone calls, and requests for escalation with no resolution. I was supposed to receive a call from a manger but the manager never called. I don’t trust that Telus knows what the issue is, or at least won’t communicate it to me when I have asked. Something to with “Bluebird” a recent Telus project. 

The escalation services Telus provides are only on weekdays during regular work hours, when I’m not home since I have to leave my house to get any internet. The service and lack of commitment to fix the issue is appalling. 

0 REPLIES 0