cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet Equipment Return via Canada Post, status changed from "Out for del

Lilpoony
Neighbour

Hi,

Has anyone encountered this issue when returning their Telus internet equipment after their contract ends?

Item was out for delivery on Jul 28 and expected delivery was Jul 30. Status then changed to "Item delayed — stay tuned for updates" today. Not sure what my next steps should be, do I contact Telus or Canada Post? Just don't want to be on the hook for not returning the equipment.

I packaged the equipment (modem, cables, and power brick) in a box, took a picture of all the content in the box along with piece of paper with my account number, address, name, and phone number as per return instructions. Also have the Canada Post receipt with the tracking number.

Thank you in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

It sounds like you’ve taken all the right steps to return your Telus equipment. Here’s what you can do next:

Track the Package: Keep an eye on the tracking status on the Canada Post website. Delays can sometimes resolve themselves within a few days.

Contact Canada Post: If there’s no update in a reasonable amount of time (e.g., another few days), contact Canada Post customer service to inquire about the delay. They can provide more information on the status of your package.

Inform Telus: To ensure you are not held responsible for the delay, contact Telus customer service. Provide them with the tracking number and let them know about the delay. This way, they are aware of the situation and can note it on your account.

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

It sounds like you’ve taken all the right steps to return your Telus equipment. Here’s what you can do next:

Track the Package: Keep an eye on the tracking status on the Canada Post website. Delays can sometimes resolve themselves within a few days.

Contact Canada Post: If there’s no update in a reasonable amount of time (e.g., another few days), contact Canada Post customer service to inquire about the delay. They can provide more information on the status of your package.

Inform Telus: To ensure you are not held responsible for the delay, contact Telus customer service. Provide them with the tracking number and let them know about the delay. This way, they are aware of the situation and can note it on your account.

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.