cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gmail migration- is Google Drive access included?

HankInVan
Just Moved In

Hello all

Does the Gmail migration include access to other Google tools- Drive, Docs, Sheets, etc.?  

When I try to log into Google Drive with my "Telus" credentials, I get the following messge:

We are sorry, but you do not have access to Google Docs. Please contact your Organization Administrator for access.

Sign in with a different account

I was hoping to access the 15gb of "additional storage".

Thanx

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

xray
Hero

It can be a bit confusing.

The TELUS email service runs on the Gmail email service. This isn't the same thing as having a Gmail account which gives you access to all the Google services.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

Telus emails are not Gmail. They are part of the G Suite for Enterprise product from Google. They currently do not have the same access to most other Google services like Drive.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

xray
Hero

It can be a bit confusing.

The TELUS email service runs on the Gmail email service. This isn't the same thing as having a Gmail account which gives you access to all the Google services.

BigBen121
Advocate

Sorry but all you get is gamil access not the other google tools for that you need a separate gmail account