cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fibre optic internet and tv line drop!

Dready
Just Moved In
Hi I live in quesnel and I have been trying to get a line dropped to my house since the end of august and I still have had no luck yet! I have had the crew at my residence about 3 and a half or 4 weeks ago (sept 20thish) and they said they would be there the next week to do it. However I was in Australia for 2.5 weeks at that time, they said they would just drop the line to the house and then I could organize a tech to come hook up my services. I recently got back from Australia and assumed the line had been dropped and had a tech come this morning and they said the line in-fact had not been dropped yet. It has now been over a month and a half that we have been waiting now I was just wondering if I could get a time line as we are borrowing our landlord wifi at the moment. Thanks for your time.
Sincerely Trevor
2 REPLIES 2

AnneDay
Just Moved In

I've been having the same problem. I signed up to get telus 2 months ago and still haven't gotten a line dropped in. Good luck!

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

Near the bottom of the Contact Us page is an Escalation office email. You can use it to further your ticket / task.  Link to Contact Us is in the page footer.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"