cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fibre Optic installed but not available for a fibre plan

ricardk6
Just Moved In

Hi there.

I live in south Calgary alberta and fibre optic was installed in my home over a month ago, I searched up my address on the telus website but no fibre plans are available. Wondering if there is still work to be done or if theres a glitch or something. thank you. 

2 REPLIES 2

polecat
All-Star

@ricardk6  Be patient .  The fiber is run in the area. Has to be terminated in a substation where equipment will be installed also all the pedistals  arround the area. The supply chain is terrible these days. You will not get a date from telus when the system is ready to hook up to. Put in a request and see.  Myself range off warrenty 2 parts  (relay) oven won't work. Parts value  less than $25 or new control board $590. Both control and relays 52 week lead time. Parts not  made

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

My dad had a similar issue when fibre was first run in his neighborhood. I had him fill out the form on Telus' website and he was contacted about getting fibre running before the website was updated to show it was in the area.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂