cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email Notification

ThePopper
Advocate

Am I able to turn off "email notification" within the forum?  Every time someone posts on the forum, I receive an email.

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User
  • Click on your icon at the top right of the window and select My Settings.
  • Inside My Settings, start with Preferences.
  • Under the Preference Options tab, scroll to the bottom and uncheck the box for "Automatically subscribe me to topics or reviews I participate in".
  • Next go to the Subscriptions & Notifications tab and the first screen will show you the topics you are subscribed to. You can delete the subscriptions from there.
  • Lastly under Subscriptions & Notifications choose Notification Settings and uncheck anything you don't want to be notified about.

🙂

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User
  • Click on your icon at the top right of the window and select My Settings.
  • Inside My Settings, start with Preferences.
  • Under the Preference Options tab, scroll to the bottom and uncheck the box for "Automatically subscribe me to topics or reviews I participate in".
  • Next go to the Subscriptions & Notifications tab and the first screen will show you the topics you are subscribed to. You can delete the subscriptions from there.
  • Lastly under Subscriptions & Notifications choose Notification Settings and uncheck anything you don't want to be notified about.

🙂

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

Thank you so much Nighthawk! 

Greatly appreciated.