cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EPP Plans That Telus Doesn't Understand or Sell

TelusLies1
Friendly Neighbour

Through work we received EPP offers. A few months back I switched phone two phones from Koodo and Rogers to Telus EPP. This alone was a nightmare because the plans sold to me; completed in store; were incorrect. I had data overages, so many issues and returned to store. The Plan I came in for was not available and long story short, I couldn't return to Koodo or Rogers as nobody could help give back my old plan etc. There was absolutely nothing Telus could do, about the Plan, my old Plans, or rectify anything the store told me. I ended up buying TWO cell phone plans that cost more than I was planning for. But we need phones, so now I have 2 Telus phones.

Now I have emails from Telus EPP again with new updated offers. Home Service Internet, Gigabit for 55 a month. So I start a chat online. I am CONSTANTLY told that it is for new customers only. The fine print says otherwise. Online chat transfers me to EPP Mobility. EPP Mobility Transfers me to Home Services. Home services transfers me back to Mobility. In order to achieve the EPP 55, it is a combination of EPP discount and you must have another Telus or Koodo service to get another 10 discount to finally arrive at 55 a month. I have TWO Telus cell phones but now the problem is that my Mobility Plan is a Corporate account so I am being told that I can't get the 55 pricing because I can't get that last 10 off. Yet this MUST be possible because they are EPP Mobility and Home Services and plans for all your security needs and everything else that Telus offers.

First, Mobility says that the Home Services must change to Corporate Home Services for it to be compatible plans, corporate HOME does not even make sense.

Second, Home services telling me that Corporate Mobility must change to Consumer EPP.

Third, Mobility telling me that I can't have Consumer account otherwise I lose EPP plan and pricing etc.

Fourth, 30 minutes online, 3.5 hours on phone being transferred over and over and still on hold as I type out this complaint.

Telus representatives are completely not trained or capable of resolving issues in a timely fashion. It is never Telus fault apparently, and it is simply too easy for any representative to pass the issue to the next person with zero repercussions. So not only am I stuck with 2 Telus phone plans that I did not plan for originally. I am now stuck with 2 Telus phones on a Corporate account that I was not aware of. This also explains now why I do not get an additional 10 off my Internet, OR collect Telus Rewards for my bill payments like I WAS TOLD IN STORE BY TO ASSOCIATE. All because my account was ported over into a Corporate account?  And no representative, no department is able to change me to a Consumer account.

From day 1 switching over to Telus mobility, and now months later - it is nothing but issues every single time. Every phone call is a non-stop transfer of events with zero resolutions. Zero offers. Zero ways to keep a customer happy because you pass the flaming torch of an issue to the next person. Telus sends out EPP offers that cannot even be sold correctly, I can't imagine how difficult it must be to bundle home security next. What's worse, is it's never one person that is "new" or cannot figure it out. It appears to be every single representative of Telus that has zero training.

7 REPLIES 7

El-Eric

Hey @TelusLies1 I see internally that EPP accounts are eligible for the Mobile & Home $10 discount for 24 months. Perhaps the agents you were speaking to were new to the idea of EPP accounts. I would call back in to receive that $10 discount

TelusLies1
Friendly Neighbour

@El-Eric Can you please elaborate? Does a EPP Mobility and EPP Home Service combine for the $10 discount? Or can a EPP Mobility and a Consumer/Regular Home Service be combined like I was originally told? 

Yes so we only have personal home services or business. Since you have just personal services, your EPP cellphone line is eligible for the $10 discount on your home services since you added new services. It is not about combining services

TelusLies1
Friendly Neighbour

@El-Eric Well this is not happening on my account.  I currently have EPP Cellphone, and Regular Home Internet - no additional $10 discount.  I was expecting a scheduled callback yesterday and that never happened either from Telus.  My EPP Cellphone is under a "Corporate" title I'm told and I feel like it should NOT be and is the root cause of the problems.  Why can't @El-Eric just call me back and resolve all of this instead?  So tired of calling everyday to sit on hold for no resolution.

A-B
Community Manager
Community Manager

Because we don't perform outbound calls from our community here. If you don't want to call our EPP team directly at 1-866-848-3587 (not sure if you've been calling them directly or been transferred over) then you can also email them directly at [email protected] and they should be able to take care of this.

TelusLies1
Friendly Neighbour

I have been transferred back and forth for 2 days, and have never received any of my scheduled call backs.  Unfortunately, us customers don't get paid to sit on the phone all day waiting on hold.

I will send an email today and will report back with the outcome.

@El-Eric @A-B 

I wrote an email to [email protected] expressing the situation and linked this thread for reference.  I have just received a call from Escalation Manager named "Sky" - she said her info would be on the notes on my account.[Mod Edit: removed personal info]  

My issue is NOT resolved and she said that due to my Corporate EPP Mobility, it is not eligible for $10 discount bundling services, NOR is is eligible for Telus Rewards on for my Home Internet.

@El-Eric @A-B Let's just do a conference call with your finest Telus Agents in store and/or phone and sort this out.