cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blocking unidentified devices on my wifi (using router T3200M)

dirtfarmer
Neighbour

i have a person i like to  get off my internet-- try to  block but  can not find how no blocking in  advance seting-- on home buttom tell me  blocking disable,  now just how do i get it  straigh  out

4 REPLIES 4

polecat
All-Star

@dirtfarmer  On top of this page  ( what are you looking for ? ) type change password on 3200 m or router you will find it.

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

There was a previous discussion that had an identical title. Did you read through that one yet?

https://forum.telus.com/t5/Internet-Home-Phone/Blocking-unidentified-devices-on-my-wifi-using-router...

One other thing to consider is many modern laptops have the ability to randomly change their wifi MAC address. My Windows 11 laptop has that option so that ever time it connects it changes its MAC address and pulls a different IP. That option can be disabled.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

FuzzyLogic
Community Power User
Community Power User

I'd take a look at the Telus Connect app as it has the option to pause devices on your network:

TELUS Connect app (My Wi-Fi) –home internet network manager | TELUS

Just a long time customer hoping to help.

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

I agree with polecat, change your Wi-Fi password. Unless the unidentified users are connected by Ethernet, changing the password will remove them from your network.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"