cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Arcadyan Fibre connector part #

Ricolama71
Neighbour
I’m looking for the part # (and where to by)to the fibre connector that goes in the bottom left corner of the Hub looks like a stick you plug in the fibre patch to it then slide it in never came with my hub and I want to plug fibre directly in the hub instead of using a fibre terminal box
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@Ricolama71 Wrote: If you go here look at step 5 it’s the part the purple arrow points at.

That metal part is the TELUS GPON transceiver. it is only available from TELUS as part of the fibre install. It directly associates your account with the TELUS modem device.

You will have to contact TELUS to arrange for either a replacement/installation in correlation with your account.

If you find this post useful, please give the author a "Solution", or mark as "Kudo", if it solves your problem, thank you very much.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

DrPacman
Rockstar

@Ricolama71 Wrote: I’m looking for the part # (and where to by)to the fibre connector that goes in the bottom left corner of the Hub.

By any far out chance you could snap a pic of the exact area of the Arcadyan router you may be referring to, and upload it here? That would help us immensely figure out which specific item you maybe looking for. Cheers

If you find this post useful, please give the author a "Solution", or mark as "Kudo", if it solves your problem, thank you very much.

If you go here look at step 5 it’s the part the purple arrow points at https://www.telus.com/en/support/article/install-optik-network-terminal-with-fiber-connector

@Ricolama71 Wrote: If you go here look at step 5 it’s the part the purple arrow points at.

That metal part is the TELUS GPON transceiver. it is only available from TELUS as part of the fibre install. It directly associates your account with the TELUS modem device.

You will have to contact TELUS to arrange for either a replacement/installation in correlation with your account.

Thank you very much

You are very welcome.... Cheers...