cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone have any success port forwarding cameras with T3200M

Pbrise
Organizer

Hi Everyone, I just recently upgraded to the Gigabit Internet plan. I received the Telus Wifi Hub (white cylindrical shape modem) and I have tried almost everything that I can think of to try and port forward my 7 cameras so that I can view them remotely, however I have been unsuccessful, nor can I find anyone who has managed to do this. What I want to know is if anyone has been able to do this successfully using the T3200M modem, which can be used as well for the Gigabit internet plan. If somebody can confirm that this has been done on the T3200M, I will request to change the modem as I cannot get any feedback, nor will Telus Support support the Port Forwarding feature.

2 REPLIES 2

xray
Hero

I don't port forward my cameras but I do port forward my security camera DVR server. I use wired analog security cameras (hack proof). What are the steps you did when you set up the port forward? What cameras do you have?

See my other post titled "Has anyone sucessfully managed to port forward cameras on Telus WIfi Hub" for details on what I tried to port forward one of my cameras. I just wanted to know if there was anyone else that has port forwarded cameras successfully with the T3200M modem. Like I said, I tried everything I could with the Telus Wi-Fi Hub, however no luck so far, I could not find any info on the Telus Wi-Fi hub.