Anyone else receive flowers from Telus for the email outage?

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

Spinner
Helpful Neighbour

For the email outage, in addition to a few hundred dollars of credits and free Internet for a year.

I'm actually really impressed by the response. It may have a been an unacceptable technical issue, but they made up for it.

20190925_191259322_iOS(1).jpg

WestCoasterBC
Community Power User
Community Power User
That’s definitely going above and beyond Kudos to Telus.

Find a post useful, please click on "Like" to give the author recognition or mark as an accepted solution.
Irishgranny
Leader

I trust you have either a business account or multiple accounts.   If not,  I'm so jealous !!

Spinner
Helpful Neighbour

@Irishgranny wrote:

I trust you have either a business account or multiple accounts.   If not,  I'm so jealous !!

Just a regular household with Home Phone Lite, basic TV, and High Speed Internet.

Tony4
Connector

Amazing. I've been totally down since day 1, Aug 15. Got 1 month free internet. Nothing else. No apologies.

PDE
Just Moved In
I too received flowers, but no offer of free service. I called and mentioned you saying you were offered free internet for a year. Telus loyalty claimed no one has received such a grand offer as you have stated you received. I do not doubt you are telling the truth.
Lorijj
Just Moved In

I received an email offering $10 credit and a choice of bonuses. I chose free demand movies.  Told to wait for email for more information and got NOTHING!   Movies not on my account and I never saw the $10 off my bill.  Just got a song and dance

LongtimeFool
Just Moved In

how awesome is that!

You got hundreds of dollars in credits and free internet for a year as well as flowers!

I got peace and quiet as my email has been down for almost 4 months.

And we all got a $5 a month rate increase for internet.