I need to cancel my office Internet by the end of the month and so far it's gone like this:
- Business representative tells me to call *611
- *611 is a robot that gives me instructions on cancelling mobility add-ons
- Check the Telus store
- Telus store employee gives me Loyalty number
- Loyalty tells me they'll transfer me to Business
- Business hangs up while I'm on hold
- Call Business and get told by a robot at 4:30PM that the office is closed, even though your website lists the service as closing at 5PM
Who do I have to contact and how do I do that without having hours of my time wasted? Thanks.
Solved! Go to Solution.
Hi Dru! Can you give me the number to call to cancel the business service? I am in a similar situation and going in circles to try to get support. I am unable to submit the form "due to technical difficulties". It has been the same error for weeks. The store guy told me to call. The phone says the office is closed. I gave the chat bot the contact details but nobody got back to me.
I am closing my business at the end of December.