cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

door to door marketing

trixiD
Just Moved In

I am trying hard to protect my elderly parents from scams and unwanted solicitation. It's very difficult when door to door sales people keep showing up and trying to switch over their services. My mom has cognitive issues, and I feel they are taking advantage of this. The last time they managed to get her to sign something, it took me nearly 3 months to change it back. No solicitation signs are ignored. We are NOT past Covid, my parents are vulnerable, I don't want strangers at their door. Constantly!! If they are not calling, they are coming to the door. 

How can I make this stop? I am ready to close my own Telus account, I am tired of this aggressive marketing by Telus. I am not getting calls from Rogers every day, what's up with you Telus?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Fabylous
Neighbourhood Alum
Neighbourhood Alum

Hi @trixiD sorry to hear there are still door to door agents knocking at your parents house despite the sign showing.  There is a process in place to be removed fromn this list when you make the request.  You have to contact the care team at 1-888-811-2323.  You can make the request to be removed from the door to door list and also make the request to be removed from the telemarketing calling list as well.  Hope this helps.  

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Fabylous
Neighbourhood Alum
Neighbourhood Alum

Hi @trixiD sorry to hear there are still door to door agents knocking at your parents house despite the sign showing.  There is a process in place to be removed fromn this list when you make the request.  You have to contact the care team at 1-888-811-2323.  You can make the request to be removed from the door to door list and also make the request to be removed from the telemarketing calling list as well.  Hope this helps.