cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Alarm System Not Functional

James530629
Just Moved In

Last Friday Teleus installed a new alarm system. The installation seemed fine and everything was working well. We went out to dinner and when we returned the alarm panel was black. We had not received any calls about the panel not responding and after spending an hour with support a ticket was opened. As of today (3 days later) we still do not have any news when the issue will be fixed. We believe an alarm system should be supported 7/24 and are becoming concerned about when we travel. Any suggestions of how to escalate this issue with Telus, we have tried and all we get is a run around. 

Deeply concerned and now aggravated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dru
Community Manager
Community Manager

@James530629 I totally get where you're coming from with this. In short, this will be tough to navigate over community as we have limited insight into accounts but I've sent a private message your way. Please keep an eye out for it 🙂

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

dru
Community Manager
Community Manager

@James530629 I totally get where you're coming from with this. In short, this will be tough to navigate over community as we have limited insight into accounts but I've sent a private message your way. Please keep an eye out for it 🙂