cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do i cancel my home security plan

boosted46
Neighbour

I have had TELUS for less than a year. Worst experience ever. smoke alarm has triggered 3 times now for no reason. they don't call me and send the fire department anyway. The fire department has come out to my house 3 times now. i spoke with the fire chief and he stated that this is major problem with telus right now. Secondly the sales rep said he talked with the landlord on installing the smart locks and said some neighbors are already changed over. The landlord then sent out a notice 3 months later stating that all locks need to be changed back or everyone will be charged for it, so im paying for a device that i cant use. thirdly the tech that came out said he was going to provide a smart bulb for out my front door but didnt have any in the truck and would come back, shocker he never did. Fourthly, the door bell never connects or works at all. its supposed to be linked to my phone and i have missed so many delivery drivers due to it not working when pushed. Everytime i call to get a tech out, they say they will send someone and they never show. why am i paying 70 a month for two motion sensors inside the house when i have 2 guard dogs so i cant even arm the system. i need this canceled asap. if i get charged for the fire department coming out i am also sending the bill to you because its not my fault that the hardware its complete garbage 

1 REPLY 1

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

Hey @boosted46 - we have a lot to cover here. We will send you a message to sort this all out.

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.