cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Door to door sales

Allymich77
Just Moved In
We had a sales person come to our door to promote Telus home security. It was a package and deal we were actually interested in. My son suddenly became sick this week and I am unable to make the decision about the security system at this moment. I told the sales person this MULTIPLE times. I left a note on my front door that I wasn't going to be home and to not knock because it sets my dog off. He actually TRACKED ME to my son's bus stop and then became annoyed with me when I wasn't able to commit to a meeting with him to sign up for the service. The issue is, we are actually very interested in the promotion they were offering, but I'm not not inclined to sign up because of this particular sales person's attitude. I don't know who else to contact but I would still like to take advantage of this promotion, but through a different representative.
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Saumya
Just Moved In
Hello, I am a telus doorbto door representative. I can help you with the promotional package and deal you were interested in.

View solution in original post

Saumya
Just Moved In
Hello, I extremely apologies for the other reps behaviour.
I am a TELUS door to door representative. Let me know if you’re still interested in getting those promotional offers.

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11

polecat
All-Star

@Allymich77  Get this persons name employee number and report to telus. You can make your decision in the future maybe go to a telus store. Promotions come and go DO NOT RUSH INTO THIS. If he comes back get name and report to the RCMP FOR HARRESSMENT. 

Dimo-X

That's not acceptable behaviour from any sales representative. I would definitely report them once you get their name and ID number. You can message @TELUSsupport over Twitter or Facebook with the details via a DM/Private message so that they can launch an investigation into this agent's unacceptable behaviour.

In regards to the promotion and offers, you can setup a call back directly from the TELUS site via this page  https://bit.ly/2WdDGYV and a TELUS home security expert will call you and go over options with you.

Saumya
Just Moved In
Hello, I am a telus doorbto door representative. I can help you with the promotional package and deal you were interested in.

Hi, a couple of door to door salesperson came in to our townhouse last friday, but because they couldnt provide me a business card, and ID I wasnt able to make a decision on the offer they were offering.. wondering if you could help? I gave them my business card instead and asked them to call me monday.

Thanks

Saumya
Just Moved In
Hello, I extremely apologies for the other reps behaviour.
I am a TELUS door to door representative. Let me know if you’re still interested in getting those promotional offers.

Hi. Wondering if I can get assistance, there was a telus door to door salesperson that came in last friday and was offering a promo, but because they couldnt provide a business card and ID we werent able to make a decision. Should I wait for their call this monday? I asked them to do so and gave them my card.

Thanks

I had a door-to-door salesperson visit me last night. He was offering $40.00 per month off my bill, and two to video doorbell cameras. I'm interested in this offer, but I need to speak to a sales person from Telus, NOT a door to door salesperson.

I had a door-to-door salesperson visit me last night. He was offering $40.00 per month off my bill, and two to video doorbell cameras. I'm interested in this offer, but I need to speak to a sales person from Telus, NOT a door to door salesperson.

Hey Delichef, you can call the sales team directly at 1-855-550-4334 🙂 

xyz
Just Moved In

There were 2 Telus salesmen going door to door on my residential street today. They were persistent and kept returning as I would not answer the door being home alone. They came at 3 pm then 5:30 pm then 7:30 pm.  They saw me and kept returning. It felt wrong and unsafe to me to open the door. My husband did answer the door at 7:30 pm to discover it was Telus  sales going door to door in neighbourhood. At least they said it was Telus.  Is this not illegal in Ontario going door to door like this? One salesman  said his name was Quin. He had no business card or proof to offer.  Please never come to my home again. I will be filling a complaint with Consumer Protection Ontario.

unhapppywtelus
Just Moved In

I had a door to door sales rep come to my neighborhood and offered a really good deal on mobility service since we have telus home services.  I agreed to open and port our 3 mobility lines over to telus mobility and was even happy with the rep since she seemed to have gotten the account etc opened quickly, she even told me she will drop off the sims cards to me and if she didn't have any, she would ship it to me.  1 week later, I hadn't heard from her about my sim cards, I tried to call her and text her, no reply.  I then called telus customer service and they were able to track down the new mobility account that was opened for me and told me they will ship me the sim cards and I should get it within 10 days and that they weren't sure why the sales rep left the account like that.   This sales rep only cared about the sale, she never fully explained to me that once she opens the mobility account, telus will start billing me immediately even when I haven't even transferred my lines or used the mobility service.  I was sent a bill for $307, that is pure robbery, shame on you telus.  Now it's been over 1 month since the sales rep came to my door and i still have not received the sim cards ;(.   Today I called into telus customer service and told them to cancel my mobility account as i will not be porting my phone lines over ever.  Next time I will not even give these telus sales rep my time of day.  This whole transferring the mobility service has wasted about 6 hours of my time.  

Telus Sales - train your people properly, teach them to be accountable and follow through.  I will never speak to any of these Sales people ever again.