cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't reconnect v723 Outdoor Camera

YakisobaUFO
Neighbour

My v723 Camera was working at one point.  I noticed the the green light flashing and I'm getting no video on my Telus SmartHome App.  I decided to set the camera to AP mode (flashing white light) and reinstall the camera via Telus SmartHome App.  After I enter the WiFi Password I see a brief "error 6" pop up message and the camera light goes solid red and then flashing green and the install progress bar only goes to 4% then fails.  I also did the same install process by setting the camera back to factory default and got the same results.  My final try was not to use the SmartHome App, but to manually set my phone WiFi to connect to the camera at AP and go to the browser 192.168.1.1 to complete the install.     No matter what I do I get flashing green light.  I also rebooted my Telus Modem several times, but the results are the same.

Thanks in Advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

Hi @YakisobaUFO we will send you a message

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

TELUS_Support
Official Support Team
Official Support Team

Hi @YakisobaUFO we will send you a message

Need to private message us but don't know how? Check out this step-by-step guide.

Thanks for the Help.  I was finally able to get my security camera connected to my SmartHome security system. 

I rebooted the booster, not the modem and was able to add device using the mac address.